Sunday, March 26, 2006

Mom and Dad visit San Francisco

This weekend my parents came to visit me here in California!!!! It was really awesome and we did tons of stuff: visiting Pixar, bread and cheese at the Ferry Building in San Francisco, Pier 39, Fisherman's Wharf, a walk through North Beach, dinner at The Stinking Rose, Pizza at the Cheese Board in Berkeley, a walk in Muir Woods, dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, a walk through Chinatown, Baker Beach, the Golden Gate Bridge, Ghirardelli Square, dinner at House of Nan King, lunch in Emeryville and more!! Amazing!!!!!!!

It was a really fun weekend and my parents really enjoyed seeing where I work and meeting all my awesome friends here. Next time I am out here I need to get my sister to come and visit and we can do all the same exciting activities!


Another beautiful picture of the front gate at work

Me at my desk

Jake and I with his lunch

Mom and Dad with The Incredibles

Frank and I at work

Me and my scooter, and a Mike Wazowski pinata

A lazy seal at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco

Flying birds with Alcatraz in the background

Sweeeeeet

Another cool bird

Beautiful sunset looking down Lombard St in San Francisco

Mom and Dad at Muir Woods in the rain

Hiking in Muir Woods

Muir Woods awesomeness

More Muir Woods awesomeness

Dad and I outside the Hotel

Dad and I playing with iPods at the Apple Store

Dad at a Bagel Store in San Francisco

Sweet house in The Presidio

Nice Orchids

Mom and Dad on Baker Beach

The Ocean

Cool bird walking around in the waves

Me on Baker Beach

Golden Gate Bridge

Mom and Dad at Ghirardelli Square

Cool bar called the Vesuvio in North Beach, where Beat Poet Jack Kerouac used to hang out

And another trip to the best restaurant in the city

Matt and I having some good food

Mom, Dad, Matt and Frank at breakfast

No comments: