Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's Algebra time! Also... Congrats Angie!

Working hard tonight on my next assignment for my Computer Graphics class. There is a lot of work I need to put in before I can even start so that I understand what I need to do on this one. Affine Transformations, Modeling and Viewing Transformations, Rotation Matrices, etc!! Crazy!! I busted out my Linear Algebra 2 textbook from 2nd year, to read about Vector Spaces and Change of Basis stuff and Linear Transformations. Thankfully I had a great teacher for Lin Alg 2 so I picked the stuff back up reasonably quickly. It's kinda nuts that I did that course something like 2.5 years ago. Man time goes by fast when you are at school... wow that is totally nuts.

Anyway tonight as a break, Matt, Matt, Kim (Matt's Girlfriend) and I went to Costco and I bought a whole bunch of food so that's great. We went to Kelsey's and it rocked pretty fierce too.

Well just a quick one tonight, I needed a break from reading, but I am going to get back to it now. There appears to be a lot of details for this assignment, so I am going to keep reading so that I have some idea of what I need to do when I start the assignment. Sweeeet.

Also in other news, my friend Angie got accepted to go to New Zealand soon!!!!!! That is really amazing and I am really proud of her and excited for her. Man New Zealand rooooccckks, it is soooo awesome there and she is going to love it. Congrats Angie!!!! :)

Yep that's about it for now, I gotta get back to the world of Matrix Algebra - Oy gevault!!

No comments: