Friday, June 09, 2006

Disney/Pixar "Cars" Premieres tonight!!

Tonight it the Premiere of the new Pixar film, "Cars" wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to see it tonight (of course!!) It was totally awesome and since the trailer ran before the movie I can now mention Pixar's next film! It is called Ratatouille, and watch for the amazing trailer that runs before Cars. My buddy Jake made the deformers for the knives at the end of the trailer!!

It was awesome to see it again with all my friends here and to hear their impressions. Everyone loved the story and the quality of the movie, and it's really really great to hear this from people who are seeing the movie for the first time. I am definitely going to see it again soon and probably again next week. Ohhh I love it.

Anyway it's kinda late, and as you might imagine from my posts, I have been going to bed way too late this past week, so I am going to do some reading and get to bed a bit earlier tonight (hehe it's only 3am, so it's earlier than usual I suppose) hehe good times.

So yes, if you get a chance, check out "Cars" - it'll be worth every penny.

No comments: