Sunday, November 26, 2006

Getting ready for my new Digital Camera!!

I am going to buy my new digital camera soon and it's going to be sweeeeeeeeet!! My camera now has been really great but I think it's about time to get a new one with a larger zoom and bigger screen and (more importantly) much smaller delay time between shutter-button press and taking/storing of the photo. My current camera can take a good 2 or 3 seconds sometimes between pressing the button and the photo actually taking. Quite a few times I've missed quick moments because of this, so I'm pretty keen to get my new camera for my trip to Europe next April after I graduate.


Sandisk Ultra II 2Gb Card

So yes I am on the road to getting my new digital camera. BestBuy and CompUSA had some sweeeeeeet deals over Thanksgiving weekend for SD cards (which my new camera will use.) I got a really good price for these Sandisk Ultra II cards, and I got two of the 2 Gb ones. My new camera is going to be a 7 Megapixel camera, but I think I'll still be able to take hundreds and hundreds of photos (even on Large Superfine quality) with these cards.

No comments: