Monday, November 20, 2006

Visit to Google and Stanford

This Friday we went down to Mountain View and visited some friends at Google. Alex came this time as well as some of my friends from work and they all looooooooved it!!!!!!!! :) It was really awesome to visit again and it sure is exciting there. We ate some great free food in their cafeteria... chicken breast, sweet potatoes, vegetables, and more and more. It was awesome.


On the way to Google


Walking to Google


My Pixar homeys coming to visit


A pool filled with plastic balls... clearly NOT just for kids?!?!!!!!! Either way, in 5 seconds I had my shoes off and was heading right for the pool.


Chillin'


Good times!!


I looked away for 1 min and all of my Pixar friends were in the tub of plastic balls too. Awesome.


This is why I love people from Pixar


Walking around Stanford


Random ticket on the site of a bike


The first computer hard drive holder for Google's data


A magazine about Google


Capserelli aka Sarah


Weird exit sign


Chillin' at Stanford


Haha awesome


Me trying to find a little door


Driving back


Funny restaurant called "Juut", I think they mean "Jutan!"


Me parking Sarah's car

No comments: