Friday, January 19, 2007

UI Programming and Bubble Tea

Yep it's 4:16am. I gotta be less crazy with these random sleeping hours. But anyway good times!!!!! I had a great time last night, hangin' out with a bunch of cool old friends at Bomber and dancing up a storm for like 4 hours, it was really hot in there and I must have had an insane workout, but it was awesome for sure. I had a great time and definitely I am enjoying this term (and that I have been to Bomber 3 times already and we've only been back for 2.5 weeks!)

Today so super busy and nuts. I just wrote a Facebook survey and one of the questions was "What did you do today?" Here was my answer...

Went to bed at 3:30am, got up at 7:50am, went to class, read a History Article, programmed my UI assignment, went to a discussion class for History, talked to a cute girl, ate some sushi, went home, slept for 3 hours, went to class, chatted with my professor after class, got props from my professor for my movie commentary skills, ate some Campus Pizza, drank some Bubble Tea, watched John Stewart, watched Stephen Colbert, programmed my UI assignment for 3 hours.

Yeah that's nuts. The "watched John Stewart, watched Stephen Colbert, programmed my UI assignment for 3 hours" explains why I am still up at 4:30am. Anyway on that note I am off. I should finish UI pretty soon and then hopefully a relaxing weekend.

No comments: