Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I stayed in Jerry Garcia's Hotel Room

This was nuts. I was in San Francisco this weekend and I stayed at the Hotel Triton (it was awwessooome!!!!!) When I arrived they told me that I had been "upgraded" - to a Celebrity Suite!!!!!!!! Amazing. So I got to stay in the Jerry Garcia room, and his original artwork was on the wall along with his signature and photos and more. It was SO cool. I'll post more pics from San Francisco in the next post.


A personal note from the front desk making sure I was happy!!


Jerry Garcia's tyes


The hotel room


When in doubt, use the iPod Stereo


Awesome!! Jerry Garcia's signature on the wall


Pic of Jerry Garcia


Sweeeeeeet


Awesome TV


Paintings on the wall 1


Paintings on the wall 2


Paintings on the wall 3


Drawings in the bathroom 1


Drawings in the bathroom 2


Drawings in the bathroom 3


Drawings in the bathroom 4


Cool light fixture


Paintings in the room 4


Amazingly comfortable bed

No comments: