Monday, May 14, 2007

Raining in Biarritz

I got into Biarritz this afternoon and it was nice weather when I was on the train but got a little bit cloudier as I got closer to Biarritz. Biarritz is the surfing capital of Europe so I am totally psyched to be here!! It was raining like crazy and the hostel desk was closed so I just dumped off my stuff and then headed to the bus stop after getting out my boots and my gore-tex jacket. :) Good times!! So I've been in downtown Biarritz for a couple of hours, chillin' and just eating a chocolate square of some sort and checkin' out the beaches. They look nice but MAN it is windy here!!!! So I guess I won't be able to go surfing until it's sunnier again and the weather calms down. But it seems super nice here so far and the hostel should totally rock. Anyway I wanted to get out of the rain so I thought some internet might be a good idea. :)


Haha this was in Bordeaux, the fast food restaurant called "Quick" for some reason, perhaps hilarious coincidence, had an office upstairs called "Quick Medical Service"... haha, so after you eat the burgers you might have to go upstairs to get yourself checked out, nice that they supply the medical service in walking distance from the restaurant though, haha


Lots of rain at the hostel


Biarritz beach and lighthouse


Sweet hotel


The waves looked crazy today

No comments: