Monday, June 04, 2007

Day on the beach in Monterroso

Our last day in Cinque Terre was just as awesome as the rest. Ans and I met up with the Montana girls again who were awesome as usual, and "Alberta", this random dude from Alberta whose name (I think) was Paul, but we kept calling him Alberta (much to his dismay I reckon)Haha yep gotta love the randomness.

Anyway, we headed off to the only beach in Cinque Terre in Monterosso and it rocked as expected. In the evening we went back to our hostel in Riomaggiore and made a huge pasta dinner and Bex and friends and the Montana homeys came over to hang out. In the late evening Ans and I found a campfire on the beach which rocked and there were some London, Ontario people there. Good times.


Our balcony in Riomaggiore


Hey look it's Bex and friends!!


Another day, another Cappucino


Montana girls


Sweet


Ans and I chillin'


Off to the beach!


Ans and I at the beach


Bex and Ans making dinner


Me and Crystine


Dinner time!!


Me with Bex and friends


Gelato time again


Random wine bottle


Sweet moonlight at the place where we found the campfire

No comments: