Monday, June 04, 2007

Modena and Galleria Ferrari

Well now I am finally caught up on Blog Posts!! I am now in Modena and it is VERY small and tiny compared to Florence!! Hilariously different actually. The pace is MUCH slower here which is actually really good after schlepping around Florence for the past few days. Anyhoo... got some nice canneloni and a coffee shake last night and today I went to the Galleria Ferrari in Maranello... right outside the actual freakin' FERRARI FACTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Insane. It was SOOOOOOOOOO cool. I took like a gazillion photos (of course)... here we go.


Holocaust Memorial



Interesting memorial in Modena


Sarah "Cappellini", this one is for you


Grande Piazza in Modena


Nice parks


Little train going around the park


Siiiiiick Ferrari


Damien Rice is plaing here?? Sweet! Now when is the 18th of Lugloio?!


Cool graffiti


Modena!!


Sweet view of the Piazza from where I had dinner


Canneloni and a Cafe Shakerato!


Fountain


Taking a tip from the Montana girls, I got ANOTHER Gelato!!


Ferrari Factory!!!!!!!!!!!!


60th Anniversary of Ferrari


Sweeeeeeeet!!


F1 cars


Ferrari engine


Ferrari car from 1952


Newer F1 cars


Swwweeeeeet


ONE OF A KIND Ferrari, the only one like this ever built


2002 Ferrari Enzo


Front of the Enzo


Sooooooo cool


Ferrari logo and grill


Bad ass Testarossa from 1995


1995 Testarossa


Me lovin' the Ferraris


1951 Ferrari


Lunch, thankfully not as expensive as buying a Ferrari


Ferrari factory workers going for lunch


Front door of Galleria Ferrari


Ferrari store where I bought a sick shirt and got a free lanyard


Me at the gates to the Ferrari Factory

1 comment:

jared said...

umm, HEY Mike!

This is Jared from back when we were Pixar interns. So, I put "Testarossa Logo" into google image search and somehow, somehow I ended up on your blog! It's really weirding me out right now. So I figured since fate had seen fit to do that I would say hi and see what you're up to. Feel free to hit me back at jpurrington@gmail.com and stay cool my Canadian, Jewish, Dave Matthews Band and fun loving friend.

-j