Sunday, October 14, 2007

Apartment unpacking update

Well I actually did pretty well today. I've been putting this off for so long, it's pretty nice to actually get to it. I unpacked a huge box today, one of the ones which has a ton of small things which I needed to sort really carefully and stuff. So that went really well. I also went for a nice sandwich, a slice of cake which the girl at the coffee shop suggested, and a glass of milk (also a suggestion by the girl at the coffee shop, it apparently was a good choice to go with the slice of cake) :) When I was at the shop I busted out the Maya Programming book so I could refresh on some details, I wanted to study how the DG works and stuff, and it's been a while since I've been deep into that stuff, so it's always good to refresh the 'ol brain on stuff. It was pretty fun!! Kinda like being back at Waterloo, studying on my weekends?!?!?! Haha except now it's fun and not painfully stressful, haha.

I did a big organization of the stuff on my desk at home so I moved the boring stuff (bills, papers) off to the side table, and so the top of my desk can just be for displaying cool stuff, toys, etc. Sweet. I also unpacked all my photo albums, and put them in a pile ready for a small bookshelf I am going to have to buy. And I organized all my electrical stuff into the corner so it's not a mess and I can sort that out without having wires all over the place. I also decided to sell a few things at work since I don't need them and they are just in the way, a 100ft Cat 5e network cable I don't need anymore and a 50ft Cat 5e crossover cable that I used way back to network the computers before I had wireless or fast flash memory cards.


Getting more organized now


Unpacked a few more things, photo albums unpacked


Haha I'm ready for when I decide to buy a car

No comments: