Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Le Plage et Dans Le Maison

Last weekend Orion (Matt's brother) came up here again from Sacramento and it was sweeeeeeeeet. So turns out I was just doin' nothing much and on my way to a Coffee Shop and Orion called and asked what I was up to, and came over to my area to meet me!! Sweet!! Then Matt met us, and also Katelyn and her boyfriend Andy came to meet up at the beach too. Haven't seen Katelyn in a very long time, and they were up here for a weekend trip so it was a nice surprise to get a call from her and to hang out for a while on the beach. Then off to my favourite Indian Food place, and everyone seemed to like it.

In the evening, Orion went to a concert and Matt and I went to his co-worker Paul's house, it was soooooo awesome, crazy party there, soooo classy and some random people made me an Appletini (easy on the "tini") haha. Good stuff.


Another food creation from last week


Ocean Beach, San Francisco


Orion at the beach


Sweeeeet


Frisbee time


Me with Orion, Katelyn, Matt


Emo haircut


Howard and Ian at Paul's house

No comments: