Monday, November 19, 2007

Turkey and Movie Posters

Yoooooooo! Finally got some time to do some decorating. Took me long enough, eh?! :)

Anyway I got up about 10 movie posters today, the place looks a lot better now. So that's great but I still have some artwork and some photographs I want to put in frames and put on the walls, so eventually I'll get to all that stuff too. Sweet.

Today we got Turkeys!! These huge 16.8 lb turkeys that can apparently serve 14-16 people?!?!! Pretty nuts. Anyway probably will be enough turkey for quite a while once we finally make it. Rachel from work drove me back from work so I could put my turkey into the freezer pretty quickly so it didn't defrost. Good stuff.

Tonight I got back a bit earlier than usual so I went to work on the posters, finished watching all of the show Flight of the Conchords (which was AWESOME, by the way), and organized my place a bit over here.


Turkey!!


It takes up half of my freezer


DMB poster!!!!!


Cool Apple Bug's Life and Spiderwick posters


Toy Story 2, Ratatouille and Cars posters


Awesome Bug's Life/Apple poster


Posters in my dining room too - Cars, Incredibles, Shrek 3 (signed by the art director), For the Birds

No comments: