Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Chanukkah Latke making party at my apartment

Sunday night I had a latke making party at my house. Matt, Orion, Rachel and Justin came over and we made latkes!!!! It was awesome and sooooooooooo much easier when you have 4 people helping you make them!! The latkes were a big hit, and we also had some challah, Maneshewitz wine, chocolate money... good times. I lit the Chanukkah candles and told everyone about their significance, explained the dreidel and the dreidel game, and Matt "lit" my Starbucks chocolate menorah for the evening. :) haha good times.

We chilled for a while and everyone was really helpful with the food and also the cleanup (which was AWESOME!!) Good times!!!!!!!


Gatobet and Orizzle


Rachel in a cool Rockstar Games Table Tennis sweatshirt


Table setup with confetti!!


Thank goodness for Rachel's food processor


Potato ready to squeeze


Hand-squeezing the water out of the potatoes


Workin' it


Our eyes are watering from cutting the onions


Mixing in the eggs


Here comes the first batch!!


Workin' my new JCCSF shirt


Latke fry-master


Mmm... latkes


Matt taking the first bite


Preparing the table


Me lighting the candles


Chanukkah at my new apartment!!!! Wahoo!!!!


Video of the latke fiesta

No comments: