Monday, December 03, 2007

Packing, off to Texas!

Thursday night I stayed at work late and went to see "No Country for Old Men" which was an awesome and crazy movie. Got home at about 11:30pm and hadn't packed yet for Texas the next morning!!!!!! This is a very non-typical Jutan move, but since I take sooooo long to pack usually, I figured it would be a better idea to leave it until the last minute and then I would only have a limited time to work on it. This sortof worked. I still ended up staying up until about 4:00am, and I had to get up at 7:30am to get ready for the pickup from the Airport bus. So crazyness, but good times.

Friday morning I took off early on the airport bus, and thankfully managed to organize direct flights to Texas. This was great and the flight was fine, no worries. Kev picked me up at the airport in Houston (I flew into IAH i.e. George H.W. Bush International Airport!) It was reaaaaaaally nice weather in Houston, about 80 F, but a bit humid. Still super nice though.

No comments: