Friday, January 18, 2008

Family Guy Star Wars Episode

I didn't realize that Family Guy was releasing the recent episode "Blue Harvest" on DVD!! Sweet!! This is the Family Guy remake of Star Wars Episode 4. Amazing!!!

Seth MacFarlane, the creator of Family Guy (and who does a bunch of the voices) was a really funny dude, I saw him talk a couple of months ago and he was just as funny in person as I expected... I guess you gotta be pretty super insanely hilarious in real life to create something like Family Guy, eh? :) Good times!!

Anyway, Family Guy is generally quite awesome, but this episode was "freakin' sweet", and such a good job of re-making Star Wars but with a Family Guy twist. So awesome.

Looks like there is some special edition boxed set which comes with this cool shirt (but only in XL I guess?) It looks cool but the DVD only is quite a bit cheaper on Amazon so I am not sure about the special edition boxed set. Anyway good times. Check out the art on this shirt though, so cool. It matches some of the original Star Wars posters, just with a Family Guy design. So cool.


Special Edition DVD, there is a part of it in 3D?!?! Crazy.


I love this shirt design


Looks pretty sweeeeet

No comments: