Friday, April 25, 2008

Yeah for Tax Returns!!!!!!!!!

Tonight was awesome. Stayed at work pretty super late, but managed to finish up what I was trying to get done all afternoon, so that rocks. Then went over to Matt's desk and played a video game for a bit, and then we took off and got some Indian Food, talked about work, and then watched Beowulf the movie and it was pretty good.

Tonight just catching up on email and so on and just found out that my USA Federal Tax Return just got deposited into my account!!!!!!!! Yeeehhaaaaaaaw!!!!!!!!!!

It is huuuuuuuuuuuge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, I knew already how much it was, but man it is sure awesome to see it all at once. Good times! :) I also still have a decent amount coming in a cheque from the California State Return too. SO awesome. This is great. I have finally paid off my Europe trip and moving to USA expenses, and only about 8 months later! :) Crazy!! That's so awesome, and also best part is that this has also helped a lot with my South Africa trip costs. I wasn't necessarily expecting a huge tax return, but it has been really helpful with sorting out all these travel costs. So awesome.

Anyway, great news!!

No comments: