Wednesday, May 14, 2008

And 6 hours later... my apartment is clean

I got home from work tonight at about 7:30pm... and immediately started doing stuff. I've been going pretty much non-stop since then, and now it's almost 3am. Insane!!

Here's what I did:
  • Order a ZipCar to use for 1 hour 30 min
  • Put some towels, blankets and bath mats into the laundry
  • Take out the garbage and recycling
  • Have a spoon of peanut butter (my "early dinner")
  • Go back to the kitchen and have a 2nd spoon of peanut butter
  • Walk to the ZipCar parking lot
  • Drive to the grocery store
  • Shop for an hour
  • Pile groceries into ZipCar
  • Drive home, part at my apartment
  • Unload the car
  • Put the melting stuff or milk into fridge and freezer
  • Get back into ZipCar
  • Drive ZipCar back to parking lot
  • Walk to other grocery store
  • Get 2 things I couldn't find at first grocery store
  • Walk home
  • Get laundry
  • Hang up laundry because dryer is broken
  • Boil some water
  • Unload groceries
  • Put pasta into water
  • Make museli cereal in new plastic container
  • Sit down, check my email
  • Eat dinner, finally (now 10pm)
  • Wipe kitchen counters
  • Clean floor
  • Wash dishes
  • Order bottles nicely, clean counter
  • Empty out the garbages
  • Move all my disorganized boxes into the closet
  • Dry Swiffer the main room, the kitchen, the dining room
  • Wet Swiffer the kitchen
  • Wet Swiffer the main room
  • Wet Swiffer the bathroom
  • Clean the bathroom
  • Wipe the mirror
  • Clean the toilet
  • Clean the sink
  • Clean the bathtub
  • Clean the stuff around the sink (the soap dish)
  • Clean the tiles on the walls
  • Take out the garbage
So I think that's what I just did. And it only took... 7 and a half HOURS?!?!??!?!

Man, no wonder I'm tired. :) Awesome day tomorrow, off to get some decent sleep for tomorrow.

No comments: