Monday, May 05, 2008

We're at the Maya API Developers Conference!

Julien and I came down to Arizona a couple of days early so that we could venture up to the Grand Canyon for some hiking (and plenty of photo-taking) before driving back to Phoenix for the conference. Awesome.

It's been amazingly fun so far, and we've just arrived at the hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona for the conferece. It is beautiful. We went for a swim already and then ran into Martin Watt, one of my managers from "back in the day" at Alias. He is really awesome, and we said Hi and I introduced him to Julien as we were dripping wet, wrapped in towels, standing outside of the pool deck. :) It wasn't cold at all, it's still 30 degrees C here at night?! Crazy.

Anyway Julien is asleep already and we have a busy day tomorrow. Also I can't figure out how to get my photos imported into iPhoto on this Mac... so no blogging for tonight. I'll post photos from the Grand Canyon and lots more stories after I can figure out how to get this to work. Good times.

I'm really looking forward to the conference, and we start bright and early tomorrow!

1 comment:

AK said...

Hey!
Hi, I'm just hanging around, discovering new blogs. I found yours, throught my profile. I'm seeing the people's blogs who has the read the same books as me.

A Brave New World. Amazing book!

Have you be involved in the desing of "Finding Nemo". Congratulations. It is a fantastic movie.

Regards,