Sunday, May 25, 2008

What's with the lack of blogging?!

Hi friends,

Those avid Jutan Clan blog readers of you out there sent me a few emails/random phone calls with a "what's the deal with the no blogging over the past week and a half" style of message. :)

My parents are visiting and we are zooming all around the Bay Area a whole bunch, seeing lots of cool stuff.

Quick updates:
  • Indiana Jones 4 is freakin' amazing. I've seen it twice. Probably better than Temple of Doom and Last Crusade, but nothing can really ever be better than Raiders of the Lost Ark. :)
  • I saw Speed Racer again, siiiick effects. I revise my original review to make it more intense: Speed Racer's visuals are AS revolutionary as the first Matrix film. Boom. The effects are far different from any other recent movie. It's like Sin City, but with 16.2 Million Colours blasting in your face for 2 hours. Amazing, awesome, worth seeing on a Digital Projection screen.
  • I got a Mach 6 Speed Racer Hot Wheels car at Target tonight, awesome.
  • Did I mention Indy 4 rocked?
  • Jutan Clan is still here, they are awesome, and we're doing a whole bunch of fun stuff.
  • I have a bunch of photos from Big Sur last weekend, Carmel, Monterey, Pixar friends at my house, and a bunch more that I'll post soon.
  • Word.
  • I'm going to South Africa soon and it is going to be awesome.
  • It is my 26th Birthday next Wednesday!!
Alrighty that's it for now, more blogging next week.

No comments: