Monday, June 23, 2008

Cool book from Rob Kutner, writer from The Daily Show

Hello there fearless JutanClan blog readers...

I've been painfully behind on my emails (and my blogging) recently due to a bazillion busy things... but ohhhhhhh man I finally got to some old emails and found one that got lost in the pile of messages from a while back... soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakin' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Rob Kutner, writer for the freakin' DAILY SHOW WITH JON STEWART (holy crap) sent me a message. Also, he was the co-writer of Jewno (see my earlier post here), it is so painfully hilarious, it almost hurts to watch it.

Rob must be quite possibly the funniest dude alive if he's a writer for the freakin' DAILY SHOW WITH JON STEWART (holy crap). :) He sent me some details on his new book, and I checked out the site, it looks pretty funny. His website says he ALSO worked on "America: The Book" which is hilarious and I definitely recommend too. It rocks the house/is also painfully amazing.

Anyhoo, here are some details about his new book, and I betcha it'll be hi-larious.

I thought I'd let you know about my new book about how much better things are going to be after the end of the world, entitled APOCALYPSE HOW.

Here's an animated promo for it voiced by Rob Riggle (from Saturday Night Live and The Daily Show):



And another one:



Oh, the Daily Show-style humour. So, so glorious. :)

No comments: