Sunday, December 21, 2008

iMenorah posted on ZDNet! This is nuts!

The press train continues!

http://blogs.zdnet.com/Apple/?p=2676

Tonight we were graced with an article from the famed ZDNet.com - part of CBS Interactive. I believe way back in the day, these used to be combined companies with Ziff-Davis, such a legendary and highly respected publisher. Ziff-Davis Publishing rocks, and also owns PC Magazine and PC Computing, 2 magazines I used to read as a nerdy teenager who was quite obviously obsessed very early on with computers and going to the University of Waterloo. :)

This is so, so cool.

We are getting in lots of stories of people who are enjoying our app - I'll post some of those if I get permission from the authors. This is why we created the app. As Larry Smith once told me, "Remember, the ultimate goal of entertainment is to inspire!" I feel like we've hit the nail right on the head, and it makes me SO happy.

No comments: