Sunday, March 15, 2009

Aparment is coming together...

The new place is coming together pretty well. I still have a lot of work to do here, but I managed to get the desk together this afternoon (actually, it was a lot easier than putting together the futon)... but then took about 1 1/2 hours trying to get the supports onto the desk.

Then magically, Frank and Jess came by for a visit and Frank the master craftsman took one look at the desk and affixed the metal supports in about 2 minutes, it was absurdly amazing. That was great and really helpful! Then finished the like 6 loads of laundry I did (re-washing everything again that was in the old musty chest-of-drawers)... so everything is much fresher now.

So that's pretty great. Gonna go fold a bunch of laundry now, and try to pack up the suitcase so I can put together the chest of drawers tomorrow (or soon) and then I'll be pretty much sorted out here in the new place.

Once the new computer is rollin, then I can finally take some pics of the place and blog how awesome it is.

No comments: