Monday, March 30, 2009

Blarrrgh... sick.

I managed to come down with a cold, which sucks. The weather is beautiful and my sister is coming to visit soon and I have lots of apartment work to do... but I gotta just sit around and do nothing but rub my aching head, sneeze, and drink tea and chicken soup.

Ahhhhh man I have too much to do to get sick. ;)

Anyway just takin' it easy, and I'm gonna go for a little walk. Trying to catch up on a few easy things today, maybe do some laundry or something too. Oh, lazy day...

In other news, the idea of going to Australia sounded awesome cause the flights were so insanely cheap. But I'm gonna keep my eyes on the prize and still aim for Japan and South Korea over the December break. It'll be awesome!! Hopefully I have enough time to plan stuff out well... I think this is gonna be really fun.

No comments: