Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Awesome week

Could this get any more awesome?
  • Green Day CD rocks
  • Helped Matt move last weekend, so now my good buddy is a closer neighbour
  • Flight of the Conchords show in Berkeley rocked
  • New DMB album released on Pandora... I've listened to 5 of the tracks and I am in pure musical love
  • Going to the Rockies on the weekend
  • Saw Pixar's "Up" for a 2nd time and I love it love it love it love it
  • My BIRTHDAY is on Thursday!!
  • Opening presents from Mom, Dad and Norm on Thursday morning
  • Going for some southern BBQ Beef Brisket on Thursday
  • Gonna give myself another birthday present by listening to the rest of the DMB album on Thursday!
  • Gonna get my new camera bag
  • I love my job
  • This Dave Matthews song I am listening to right now is such a powerful anthem for life ("It's Why I Am... still here dancing with the GrooGrux King")
  • This weekend I'm going on an adventure to Colorado
  • Excited to get onto GTD soon and get my stuff more organized
  • I'm gonna be a project lead for a new project on Monday!!
  • Lausch might come visit soon
  • Finlayson lives here in the Bay which rocks
  • Had some amazing Gnocchi Pomodoro pasta tonight
  • Stuff frickin' rocks
  • DMB Concert streaming on Hulu on Monday
  • DMB album officially launches on Tuesday and I'm gonna listen to it all day and all night...

1 comment:

John Gross said...

But are you happy, lad?