Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'm applying to TED Fellows!

Tonight I've been working hard at my application letter to the TED Fellows program, an amazing opportunity to meet some life-changing people and to attend the (freakin') TED conference in 2013!!!! Holy sweet crap, I want it SOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAD!

If you're interested in the program (and btw, sorry for the late notice, it's been a busy few weeks after getting back from Peru), check out their application site here: http://www.ted.com/fellows/apply

I have a friend who has done the TED Fellows program and he says some amazing things about it. Holy moly I would looooooooove to go to this conference. Just a short blog post tonight to get my brain refreshed for a few minutes. Back to green tea and continuing my application... wish me luck :)

No comments: